Looks like forceps and cotton balls?
Muahaha, more sushi please!
After 4 consecutive days of not having bubble tea, i CANNOT tahan anymore.
I had my fill today.
weeee.
Well, i found my research, like finally man.
Lucky star eh?
Lol.
Anyway i think im so. sooooo. SOOOOO like a small little kid.
I've got piglet water bottle, some kiddy metal pencil case and a kiddy notebook.
And now, i got myself some colour pencils.
Heeeee.
Im young at heart, cannot hur.
Roarr.
And im so lazy to...
Think of what to wear everyday...
That i just put on any clothes i can found in my wardrobe.
Im totally BLACK today.
Black shorts, black top, black bag, black watch...
almost worn a black flats tooo.
See the pic below and you will know what i mean.
Not matching at all.
ZZZZZ.
And im almost late like everyday.
WHYY.
Shouldnt be when im like leaving my house 1 hour earlier before my lesson.
Well...
I MAY not be late today if i did not wait for Kl.
Heh, okay luh.
He's good enough for volunteering to accompany me to sch despite having his lesson starting at a later time.
Long legs but still walk so slow.
Kidddingggg. heh.
I got my $$ from ttsh already.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment