"evelyn, stop saying you're fat when you're not! You're getting soooooooo thin that i cant see you already!"
Arghh. darling, would you mind making a better lie next timeeeeeee.
Okay? hee.
Flood.
I dont think its a nice movie.
Story line quite similar to Titanic and Poseido( oh god, i really have no idea how to spell it).
Just that, a little exaggerating.
Mailed all this online stuffs out already, hope they will like the items.
weeee.

Chalet was fun, esp with those lovely ones around.
Eating in the toilet? Smelling good eh.
Heh.
Dead body under the mattress?
Or some human meat's sandwich?
Anyway i bake some muffins few days ago.
Much better than the strawberry ones that i bake previously.
okay, i cheated, its instant one this time round.


Supposed to be blueberry flavoured, ended up adding chocolate chips inside.
I love those flooded with chips one!
This makes me go gaga eh.
Roar.
I need my b.u.b.b.l.e.t.e.a.
(:
I saw you in my dreams last night.
It seems like you are doing well? are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment