Monday, September 29, 2008

ULTRA PRETTY Photo that Np used.
i couldnt upload video, so all i have now are only photos.
(:


Lets just not talk about Day 1 over there, spoilt the mood uh.
All thanks to BMW* and BB*.
HAHAHA. I bet no one gets the joke except for us.

The Final day is slightly better, and the night only gets high when the race ended.
Weird isnt it.
The Noise level enough to kill me, I FREAKING FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY EARPLUG.

We get to go on the track after the race ended.

There's this group of indians from india, asking us to take picture with them.
So qy and me went along, and after posing for 5secs...
we realised that they are actually taking VIDEO, NOT PICTURE.
Which means...
we have stoned there for 5 seconds when all those indians are talking.
WTHHH.
We throw face throw until india, imagine them laughing at us after watching that video.
Ohgod.

Saw this korean artiste, omfggg.
So near-yet-so-far.
Actually i have no idea who is he BUT. I read the newspaper the day before and saw him on it.
hahaha.
Most of us got so high.

(:

Ohyaya, Blahther is back.
His botak head is hehehe so funny.
Ohyesyes, Lily finally contacted me after going almost 1 week mia.
and yepyep,
I think God helps me make a choice, it gives me a funny dream yesterday.
Hmmm.

p.s
damn, i just collected my bracelet that i have ordered online and feel like banging the wall.
because i jolly well knew that im capable of making a better one, but still i ordered it.
Im throwing money into the sea.
Alright, I am dumb.

No comments: