lol, think i shouldnt say so funny-funny things on my blog.
Lilyba will laugh at me, then i will pinch her flesh.
hahaha.
OOPS.
lolol.
She told me not to be late, and if im late i have to buy her bubbletea.
Obviously im super duper okay with that, BUT.
I confirm i wont late one lo! (as if)
Was doing my makeup at home then she called me, saying she's in bus already.
&^@!$!@???
5mins later, she called again.
Say She's wearing heels, and asked me to wear too.
Crazyyy.
I was late for freaking 15SECONDS,
all thanks to her man.
need to change my outfit, so to match my heels.
and that takes time for me to think what to wear right!
See she so evil!
okokay, my fault.
I ever being late for 1 hour and she stood there waiting for me.
gee.
It has been some time since i last seen him eh.
Gelare's dessert is yummyyyyy!
Walked around for the whole day and settled for dinner at heeren,
Fish & co.
Lucky enough, this time round she didnt order the seafood platter.
If not we would have our stomach filled with oil.
I realised im so long-winded nowadays.
How, sound so much like menopause.
No comments:
Post a Comment