Message from sis:
Hi jiejie, My e maths got 47/50, my a maths got 34/40.
Are you happy for me?
Went home and asked my mum,
" Mother why you so unfair, born kor and ying so clever,
why i so stupid,
maths failed dont know like until what. "
ARGHHHHH MY STUPID BRAIN.
HATE YOU!
Anyw,
still have to say.
CONGRATS WU JIAYING!
(:

JB trip,
really had fun with them!
I miss thatgay friend of mine.
Hmmm.
13 more days.
CIs are consider good, well.
At least better than the previous ward, uhhur.
Lots of hw to do, but i like!
It's better than doing nothing for the 3weeks and ended up getting nothing signed!
DONE ECG TODAY.
MANNNN. FUNNN.
I want to do wound dressing!
Hi jiejie, My e maths got 47/50, my a maths got 34/40.
Are you happy for me?
Went home and asked my mum,
" Mother why you so unfair, born kor and ying so clever,
why i so stupid,
maths failed dont know like until what. "
ARGHHHHH MY STUPID BRAIN.
HATE YOU!
Anyw,
still have to say.
CONGRATS WU JIAYING!
(:

JB trip,
really had fun with them!
I miss that
Hmmm.
13 more days.
CIs are consider good, well.
At least better than the previous ward, uhhur.
Lots of hw to do, but i like!
It's better than doing nothing for the 3weeks and ended up getting nothing signed!
DONE ECG TODAY.
MANNNN. FUNNN.
I want to do wound dressing!
No comments:
Post a Comment