Tuesday, August 25, 2009

我只能说我有些难过, 我也真心真意的等过.

Me, being a bitch, being a nuisance to myself. Clicked. And got myself upset all over again.
Hasnt been blogging recently. I know if i did, it gonna be rantings and those emo mama things. What to do. I have no one to confide to. Blogging can officially become my dumping ground.


Babes, coming to 3years friendship. I know i have no rights to say anything, since i wasnt aware of what had actually happened. but i hope it isnt that fragile, forgive and forget?



It aches.

not the part that he said his choice wasnt me.
not the part when he has choosen to ignore and avoid.
it's the part when i chose to believe.
and trusted him.


Photobucket



and he lied.
this is where it hurts.

sorry. for being a nuisance. too naive, too gullible.
apparently, i will never learn.



less than 10hours time to the airport. and have yet to pack. Greatttttt. A short trip to KL might do the trick. To rest my mind and get ready for attachments.

No comments: