Forgotten how to like a person,
and now taking ppl who loved me for granted. Sorry not that i wanted to do this, i cant help.
I remebered telling ming that i had forgotten how a dating is like, because all those left was his memories. How we used to be like, quarrelling all over places, vulgarities straight in my face. Those good times we used to have still locked in my back of brain, it has never shifted.
It has been more than 2years, but i knew that this guilt is never gonna set me free. I need him to tell me he's doing fine...Almost thought i saw him before the movie yesterday...ya freaked out. Not once, not twice. Basically i've been seeing "him" everywhere, scaring myself like no other business, then to realise that it wasnt him.
I have slept a total of 16hours, when i actually think that sleeping is a waste of time. Woke up, stared blankly, and then cry myself to bed again.
I need some assurance. Now tell me how. ]:
No comments:
Post a Comment