Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For you, my dear lily.


Lily, here i am writing a post for you, cause i know you will be reading it. I MISS YOUUUUU!!! omg have been a lil busy, and havent been signing in to msn for some time. HOW ARE YOU, you know im just a call away, anything call me LEIII. I tried calling you with the number you have given me but it couldnt get through.

Still remember the BIG PORTION ice cream shop that we patronised that time, its closed down. So sad luh, but nevermind, come back soon i will bring you to eat very nice food okayyyyyyy. Or maybe we can be how we used to be like, SPAMMING LONG JOHN SLIVER...HAHAHA or eating chicken rice on the bus...oops. hehe. or do you miss my egg mayo sandwich??? HAHAHA.

Pictures of yourself in perth please!! i wanna see!!!
I know you miss me, so please give me a call after reading this post okayy?? deal uh?

No comments: