Sunday, April 29, 2012

So about a week ago I did a skin allergy test to find out what I'm allergic to for the trigger of my allergic rhinitis. So they are cockroach, mould and dust. Oh well it's not helping cause there's dust and mould everywhere. Getting real frustrated as my nose doesn't seems to get better but doctor insisted to keep trying the nasal spray.

So on a fine saturday, bf and I went to JB and we played arcade! Had our dinner and fuel pumped then back to sg.

Well... I'm starting to enjoy work with the accompany of some of my colleagues. Working with friends and nice people makes work more enjoyable, even if it's a busy day.

It has been years and I still couldn't kick the habit of having bubble tea almost everyday. I know they are unhealthy for me but I love them wayyyyy too much.

April is ending, meaning May is coming! I can't wait! My getaway to BKK. It's has been more than a year alrdy. Oh my I miss that place so much! Shop and eat till drop.




Some inner thoughts...it's really hard to put on a mask in front of ppl...I'm starting to dislike faking a smile in front of ppl when it's not my working hours. Sometimes all I want is just to be myself.

No comments: